Telescopic turret ladder with platform adjustable from 0.80 to 3.00 m
Telescopic turret ladders are designed for cantilevered safety work at various heights adjustable by the operator
Warning: Last items in stock!
The main feature of our staircase is that it is ballasted so that the overhang of the platform can easily be raised from a minimum height of 80 to a maximum of 300 cm.
The strong and robust frame in painted steel supports an aluminum staircase with a platform complete with parapets on all sides, stable and safe.
• Telescopically adjustable height from 0.60 m to 3.00 or 4.00 m on the work surface
• The basic structure is made of painted steel equipped with 4 solid swivel wheels diam. 200 mm with brake.
• Wheels diam. 200 mm
• Aluminum ladder with telescopic extension adjustable in height
• It can be raised and lowered using a manual winch equipped with a steel rope
• A 2-hook locking hook provides mechanical safety in case of cable breakage
• The ladder is equipped with handrails on both sides for a comfortable operator climb
• Aluminum platform with toe cap, knee guard and protection rail
• Labels and user and maintenance manual
• Test certificate according to Italian and European CE regulations
SPECIAL MEASURES ON REQUEST
Also available without lifting mechanism (non-telescopic fixed ladder).
In this case the CE mark is neither necessary nor applicable.
Special stairs for barrels or cisterns made to measure. The ladder can be...
Special aluminum stairs for airports or for the maintenance of aircraft in...
Telescopic turret ladder with platform...
Orthogonal joint for fixed scaffolding certified
Replacement springs for retractable ladders. Select the desired length...
Diagonal connection for ALTO and PINNA CLIC Facal Diagonal complete with...
Nylon wheel with galvanized rotating screw hole support
Horizontal conjunction for scaffolds Facal models: Pinna, Pinna click,...
Cast iron and polyurethane wheel