ALUMINUM TELESCOPIC LADDER SCALISSIMA (SVELT)...
O.F. IMPIANTI srl
Marcella Vecchio responsabile acquisti
Multifunction and multiposition telescopic aluminum ladder with wide base
The "SCALISSIMA" telescopic extension ladder can be used both as a support telescopic ladder, or as a double or lame ladder for stairs or overhangs.
Designed strictly for professional use, it is entirely built in ribbed extruded aluminum.
The rungs of the staircase on the outside have been welded to the uprights of the same to create a solid and ultra-resistant load-bearing structure.
The internal part of the extension is built with an advanced system of automatic edge-wrapping of the profiles that permanently fixes the steps to the uprights.
The advanced 3-position quick positioning aluminum hinge opening system allows you to:
1) Open or close the telescopic ladder in position (with trestle) without needing to act on the hinge itself
2) Lock the open ladder in position (with trestle) by acting on the hinge
3) Open or close the telescopic ladder in position (leaning against the wall) by acting on the hinge.
The extremely staircases are tested to European Standards EN131 by the Politecnico di Milano. or from (Legislative Decree 81/08).
SPECIFICATIONS STAIRCASE BY MODEL
TECHNICAL OR CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Nylon tool shelf cm. 31x36
- Knurled non-slip pegs mm. 27x27
- Internal upright profile mm. 57x27
- External upright profile mm. 64x30
- Internal ramp width cm. 36.5
- Step between the rungs cm. 28
- Load 150 kg (up to 9 + 9 rungs)
- n. rungs: 6 to 12
- Trestle heights: from 1.46 m to 3.10 m
- Wall height: from mt 3.00 to mt. 6.35
STANDARD EQUIPMENT FOR EVERY SCALE
- 3 position quick hinges in aluminum
- Locking hooks in steel covered in nylon
- Ergonomic oversized pads in non-slip rubber for maximum adherence to the ground
- Aluminum hinge handle with 3 steel pins
- Labels and user and maintenance manual
- Shrink packaging with illustrative poster
- Test certificate according to the Italian and European standards of belonging
No customer reviews for the moment.